Full-Time Design Associate – Grand Rapids, MI
Frames Unlimited seeks a personable, creative individual to design and produce framing projects at our Grand Rapids South, MI location. The ideal candidate will enthusiastically help customers with design choices, and competently complete framing projects. Picture framing experience is a plus, but not required – we will train the right person who shows a willingness and energy to provide outstanding customer service and enjoys design.
Work in a collaborative, creative and active team environment! Quality benefits for full time (small associate contribution required)! Great Associate discount!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design matting and framing for various forms of artwork for a diverse clientele
• Input custom framing order into industry specific computer program accurately, completely and efficiently
• Communicate effectively and enthusiastically (in-person and by phone) with clients, vendors and other Frames Unlimited associates
• Execute production of frame designs (mounting artwork, joining frames, matting, cutting glass, etc)
• Maintain high quality standards in design and craftsmanship
• Follow procedures and policies outlined in the Associate Handbook or as directed by managers
• Ability to multitask
• Accurately measure artwork and other framing materials
• Become knowledgeable about all products and services offered
• Perform other duties as requested and as necessary
Frames Unlimited is a friendly, family owned business that has been helping clients preserve and display their treasured works of art for 50 years. We are focused on providing exceptional design, high quality materials and outstanding customer service in a creative and motivating environment.
We LOVE it when you APPLY IN PERSON!
Grand Rapids South
2964 28th St SE
Kentwood, MI 49512
Please Contact Us to inquire about other opportunities.
Without Frames Unlimited's help, this project does not get done the way it needed to. Please take pride in the employees of this store…Thank you for placing community and people above profit. Thank you for understanding the significance of this gift to a family that is grieving deeply and will continue to do so for many years to come. Thank you, thank you, thank you.