Thank you for making an appointment to frame with us at one of our Michigan stores!
We appreciate and expect the following from you now that you have made an appointment to frame with us:
- Arrive promptly at your scheduled time
- Wear a face covering while in the store
- Sanitize your hands when you get to the design counter (sanitizer will be available)
- Do not touch frame and matboard samples (only Frames Unlimited Associates may handle)
- Respect your allotted 50 minute appointment window (or 1 hour 50 minutes if you booked 2 slots)
- Pay via credit card if possible
- Have fun, design something awesome you’ll love for a long time!
What we are doing to follow state and local guidelines ensuring the safety of our customers and team members:
- Maintain a minimum 6′ distance wherever possible (signage in store)
- Acrylic barriers are installed at design counters where 6′ distance may not be possible
- Have hand sanitizer available for team members and customers
- Disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the day, including after every design session
- Team members follow additional hygiene measures including frequent hand washing
- Only team members may handle the frame and mat samples (signage in store)
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected daily
- Team members will wear face coverings
- Team members will adhere to a daily symptom assessment – staying home if any symptom associated with this pandemic is present
If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment please call the store directly.