Thank you for making an appointment to frame with us at one of our Michigan stores!
(Haven’t made an appointment yet? – Schedule one HERE)
We appreciate and expect the following from you now that you have made an appointment to frame with us:
- Arrive promptly at your scheduled time
- Wear a face covering while in the store
- Sanitize your hands when you get to the design counter (sanitizer will be available)
- Do not touch frame and matboard samples (only Frames Unlimited Associates may handle)
- Respect your allotted 50 minute appointment window (or 1 hour 50 minutes if you booked 2 slots)
- Pay via credit card if possible
- Have fun, design something awesome you’ll love for a long time!
What we are doing to follow state and local guidelines ensuring the safety of our customers and team members:
- Maintain a minimum 6′ distance wherever possible (signage in store)
- Acrylic barriers are installed at design counters where 6′ distance may not be possible
- Have hand sanitizer available for team members and customers
- Disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the day, including after every design session
- Team members follow additional hygiene measures including frequent hand washing
- Only team members may handle the frame and mat samples (signage in store)
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected daily
- Team members will wear face coverings
- Team members will adhere to a daily symptom assessment – staying home if any symptom associated with this pandemic is present
If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment please call the store directly.